PCD is on the Move!
August 21-23, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN
Join us for our clinical and scientific conference on primary ciliary dyskinesia. In keeping with our theme of ‘PCD on the Move!’, this conference is an information-packed meeting that highlights exciting advances in PCD diagnosis and treatment. Take part in the journey as we map out the next steps to accelerate research in PCD!
For our 5th annual conference, we will be in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota at Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown.
Registration is now closed.
- Enable attendees to optimize clinical care of patients with PCD by providing education, access to experts and hands-on learning opportunities for recent advances in PCD to include:
- Improved diagnostic capabilities (nasal nitric oxide, reading biopsies, genetic testing)
- Evolving gene identification
- Novel phenotypic features/overlapping syndromes
- Basic science initiatives that inform our understanding of motile cilia disorders
- Encourage expansion of existing clinical care and research networks with the goal of accelerating clinical research trials
- Identify clinical research opportunities and prioritize research goals
Who Should Attend
- Existing PCD clinical centers personnel
- Representatives from academic centers interested in becoming part of the PCD network
- Local/regional clinicians/researchers
- Allied health professionals and scientists with an interest in PCD
For a closer look at session topics, presenters, break-outs and more, check out the 2019 OTM meeting agenda.
Due to an overwhelming response, we’ve added hotel space. Please note specific dates for each hotel!
To book a room, please call (612) 338-2288. Mention the room block for the PCD Foundation (Check-in on 08/21/19 and check-out on 08/22 or 23). Please note that rate will appear only for contracted dates.